Areas of Practice
Our firm offers transactional, consulting and litigation services related to all aspects of distressed investments for individuals, insurers, investors, investment advisors, and investment management firms of all sizes. We currently represent funds with collectively over $100 billion in assets under management (AUM), as well as individual investors and family offices, providing a variety of services, including:
- Residential and Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities Claims
- Mortgage Repurchase or Putback Litigation
- Market Manipulation Claims
- Portfolio and Litigation Claim Analysis
- Direction and Indemnity Agreements
- Distribution, Write-Up and Waterfall Analysis
- Settlement Objection and Trust Instruction Proceedings
- Monoline, Mortgage and Bond Insurance Claims
- Forensic Loan File and Servicing Reviews
- Trustee Breach Claims
- Recovery Assessments
- Bank Settlements
- Special Situations
Distressed Investments Attorneys
E. Page Allinson
Page Allinson's practice focuses on general and complex commercial litigation and Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities litigation.
Garrison F. Boyd
Mr. Boyd’s practice focuses on general and complex commercial litigation and business law, structured finance and distressed investments, and trust and estate litigation.
Isaac M. Gradman
Mr. Gradman is one of the country's leading experts in mortgage-backed securities litigation and other legal issues stemming from the mortgage crisis. He provides services to clients in litigation, mortgage finance & structured products and business law.
Alexander A. Wiegel
Call Alexander A. Wiegel Email Alexander A. Wiegel Vcard Alexander A. Wiegel Alexander A. Wiegel Page
Mr. Wiegel's practice focuses on general and complex commercial litigation, business law, distressed investments, and data security..